More News...

Live Video Channel

Miguel Cotto: Calm and Confident

Miguel Cotto calm and relax

He’s coming from a lower division,” said WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto moments ago to reporters. “If they think they have more power than Miguel Cotto, they’re wrong!” As for any speed advantage Pacquiao has, Cotto stated “I’m prepared for anything he can bring… I’m prepared fo r all he can show me.” On whether he’ll KO Manny, Cotto commented, “I never come out to knock out any fighter… [but] if I hit him pretty good, I’m going for it… I’m very confident that I’m going to come out with a victory that night!” Cotto vs Pacquiao takes place November 14 in Las Vegas for what is shaping up as a huge boxing pay-per-view blockbuster. Source: fightnews.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Pacquiao vs Cotto Fight | Cotto vs Pacquiao Fight | Pacquiao Updates | Pacquiao - Cotto Video | Cotto Updates